On Sunday I went to visit my parent's new puppy! He is so cute!!! Here he is!! Midge hasn't warmed up to him yet. She still has the only child syndrome. She doesn't like to share and she wanted nothing to do with him! But she's going to have to get over that soon!
This picture is Midge trying to steal the rope that we brought over for Duke. Granted it was her old toy but I don't think she ever used it. She ended up stealing it about 2 seconds after I took the picture!
I am sick of all this snow. I am ready for a vacation! I would love to go somewhere warm and where there is no snow! I don't think I'll get a vacation until I have the baby! But is that really going to be a vacation?!
xoxo
Deidra
No comments:
Post a Comment