Thursday, January 15, 2009

138 Days to Go!


Today makes 20 weeks!!! Yay! I'm halfway there! There are only 138 days to go...but lets hope for a few less! Here is a picture of a 20 week baby. This could be baby Moulton!

This baby is a girl - as it points out. Looks a little cramped! I go this great website that gives you week to week info (www.i-am-pregnant.com) and actual pictures of babies! That's where this photo comes from.

The baby weighs about 9 oz and is about 6 inches long! You would think I would be able to feel the baby move...nope. Kind of disappointing. The doctor's ask me every time I go if I can feel the baby move and I can't. They say it will feel like butterflies or gas. Well as ALL of you know...I always have gas! So I haven't been able to tell the difference between gas or baby!

Last night was the YHI's (York Harbor Inn) Christmas party. It ROCKED! I am so tired. I stayed till 11 pm and I didn't get home till midnight...so I'm beat. I'm too old and being pregnant it's hard to stay up that late on a school night! I danced my butt off! I'm hoping I burned some of calories I consumed last night! The food was so yummy and so bad for me! Baby Moulton will come out loving Neil Diamond and love to get it's groove on! We partied hard last night!

With all that being said...I'm going to bed!

xoxo

Deidra

1 comment:

  1. I think you should name baby Moulton Neil. Maybe just to P'O Uncle Corey!!!!

    ReplyDelete