Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our New House!!

Well it's official!! We are forever in debt and we own our first house!! yay! The long anticipated closing happened on Friday May 15 - it took about 45 minutes total! That seemed like the fastest closing evah. Here are some pictures of the new house...all from the outside. We are starting the painting today...we've been up there everyday since Friday! Yesterday, Jamie, Pat & Tarsha came up and helped us clean up the yard! My parent's came over too! My dad took away a lot of the trash that the seller's agent was supposed to take care of!! Thank goodness for them!! Tarsha did an awesome job of trimming our new hedges and helping me clean the inside! I will have to get some pictures of all the yard work that they did! These pictures are all the "before" photos! So THANK YOU everyone who has come up and helped us! It's very much appreciated!




Midgie loves her new yard...not so much the inside of the house though! She is not a fan of hard wood floors or linoleum. Which is the entire house. The only place there is carpet is in the hallway...weird. But here is a super cute video (well I think so) of Midge hopping in the yard. The grass was soooo tall!!! Mike has since then mowed and Jamie removed some of the poison sumac that has begun to consume our back yard!!





Here are some pictures of our new Pack 'N Play!! I put it all together! Mostly by self!! There was a lot of swearing and only one "episode"! Not too bad...good thing I'm not putting the crib together!! Oh yeah and I love Midgie's cameos!







Oh and there is no baby yet!! Friday I stayed home from work cause I wasn't feeling quite right...and I didn't want to go into labor before the closing. Yesterday I was having "period cramps" which I guess are what contractions feel like - but nothing too consistant. My stomach was also tightening the whole day! This morning...same thing...had cramps all morning but who knows...I feel fine right now. Because I want this baby to come...they won't come out!! So...I'm going to stop thinking about it and the baby will come out when it's ready!



xoxo,


Deidra

1 comment:

  1. I want to come see the house! Let me know when you want visitors, I can even help with painting or what not... :)

    ReplyDelete