Monday, March 23, 2009

Bye bye week 29!

Thursday is the start of week 30! I am so excited! I can hardly believe its almost time for Baby Moulton to be born! Here is what the baby looks like in my belly! Oh and last night, I felt the baby move. I mean I can feel them punch and kick but I mean MOVE - SHIFT. It was weird. I don't quite know how to explain it but it was really weird, it was an odd sensation!

So alot has happened/gone on since my last post...so unfortunately...you're in for one LONG blog! I will try to keep it short and sweet!
Ok first...my parent's went on a cruise for my mom's 50th birthday! And I volunteered MONTHS ago to dog sit my bro dog, Duke. I don't know what I was thinking! Midge is not a huge fan of the Duke-ster. My mom's birthday is actually today. She turned 50!! What an old hag! So we decided to have pizza, cake & ice cream on Friday night. That was fun. We then took Duke home with us! Midge was NOT happy. He had a rough night the first night but has been good since. Midge and him are getting a long a little better but they still fight! Here is a really cute pic of him lying in Mike's chair!
Saturday was another busy day! First, I got up at 7 am because Midge was whining. Then her and Duke had to fight. Once we got over that, Midge and I ran some errands for Lindsay's shower - which was on Sunday. I had to get some flowers to make my center piece, pick up nylons (Queen Plus in case you were wondering and they didn't fit...they were too big) and a few other things! Then I decided that I would take Duke and Midge out for a walk. We were walking past Pat & Tarsha's house and we stopped by and found out that Tarsha, Trey, Lindsay and Rex were also going for a walk. So we took a ride up to the old high school and we all went for a really long walk! We were all pooped so when we got home we ate lunch and took a nap! All four of us!! Then we had to get ready for Linda's birthday! Linda's birthday was on Sunday but Paul decided to have a surprise party on Saturday. Linda turned 60! We went to the Granite Steak Grill in Rochester. That was a good time. After dinner we came home and I worked on my center piece. It came out pretty good if I don't say so my self...check it out.
So now...Sunday. Lindsay's bridal shower was held at Three Chimney's Inn in Durham, NH. It was pretty nice there! I had never been. We got there around 11 to set up the room. Here are some pictures from the shower!
















We had a lot of fun and it was really nice! As you can see above...Tarsha is due in 3 weeks and I have about 10 to go! Linds has two preggers in her wedding! Well Tarsha won't be but I could be! Although I have a feeling that I am going to go in May...May 30th to be exact! I don't know why but that's what I'm feelin'!
On those lines of when I'm going to have the baby...I am going to see Betty Lipton a psychic in Portsmouth!! I can't wait. I hope she can tell me when I'm going to have the baby and maybe a little insight (hee hee) on the house situation! That this Saturday, I'll let you know how it goes!
Ok finally...a little update on my bro. Well there really isn't much of an update but he posted some pictures from Afghanistan. Here he is in his full get up! I can't imagine what it's like over there. He really loves what he does but I don't know if he really likes it over there. For one...they have NO alcohol...how is a Howard supposed to survive with out their alcohol?!?!? And he sleeps in a tent. I couldn't do it!



So there you have it!! It's been a crazy weekend...and I'm sure it will be a crazier week! Oh I have a doctor's appointment too on Wednesday! It's my 30 week appointment. I'll let you all know how that goes too! I have a video to post of Duke...he's such a ham! Here is parting photo of the little hellion!
















xoxo,
Deidra



1 comment:

  1. Betty Lipton is the one who told me I'd be getting married soon and that I'm having twins...are you sure you want to go see her??? Good Luck! Call me and tell me about it!! :)

    ReplyDelete