Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Busy baby...






Geez...the baby has been non stop for 2 days! I don't know how I feel about it. I mean it's really neat to feel them move but I think it was keeping me from sleeping last night! The baby has been kicking and punching me all day long! Let's hope they get tired out tonight and let me sleep.






I promised to get some pictures up of my updated belly...so here are a few that Mike took of me tonight - I made him take them. I was sick of taking them myself and having them come out like crap!!




And here is one from a couple weekends ago...at Tarsha's baby shower!!










xoxo



Deidra

1 comment:

  1. Hey Deidra,
    I found your blog from facebook. Very cute! Looks like everything is going well for you! Here is a link to our baby blog www.niasierra.blogspot.com

    Amy (Gowell) Kent

    ReplyDelete