Sunday, August 16, 2009

10 Weeks Old

Keltin was 10 weeks old yesterday! Where does the time go? Sometimes I feel like it's been longer than 10 weeks and other times I feel like he was just born! We started day care 2 weeks ago. That has been interesting. Not a fan of it but who really is? He seems to enjoy it I guess. He's got the kennel cough - from being around all the other little rats at day care. So he's been coughing a lot which leads to puking a lot!

He had is 2 month appointment on 8.6.09 and he weighed 13 lb and was 24 inches long! He's as big as a 4 month old! I've got a moose for a child! He is in the 90th percentile for height and 75th percentile for the size of his head and his weight. Oh and he had his shots. He screamed. I felt horrible. He was crying and so was I! It was a true cry of pain. We've never heard that cry before. But he was fine right afterwards! He was a little restless that night but other than that just fine!

Yesterday Mike, Keltin and I went to Albee beach in Wolfeboro. That was fun! We got there nice and early and had our little compound all set up. It was the first true August day we've had all month! And the nicest day we've had all summer! Keltin was not a fan of the water! He loves his baths but hates the cool water. I thought the water was awesome but he didn't agree. We also had Stacy's 30th Birthday party that night. So after the lake we headed home and got ready and went the Lauze's. My dad showed up on the bike and insisted that Keltin and I go for a ride around the block! I didn't want to go but I was forced! First - Keltin is only 10 weeks old and Second - I was wearing a skirt!!! Here are some pictures!


Daddy drove nice and slow and Keltin seemed to enjoy it! He wasn't afraid of the noise! He just kept his hands on Grampa's back! He was looking all around. When we got back my dad parked the bike and I was asking Mike to come and get Keltin so I could dismount the bike as gracefully as I can - which by the way is impossible. But Nooooo...my dad has to jump right off the bike so here I am facing everyone at the party flashing my skibbs! Typical.
Well that's all I've got for now!
xoxo,
Deidra

No comments:

Post a Comment