Well Keltin is 6 weeks old!! He will be 7 weeks on Saturday! I can't believe how fast time flies. I am going back to work on August 3. I'm a little sad about that. I am not "stay at home mom" material, but I'm sad to leave my boy with daycare! They are going to be the first ones to see him roll...sit up...crawl...all the stuff that I want to be the first person to see these things! I would love to go back to work part time! We'll see how that goes!
Keltin did smile for the first time on Tuesday June 7, 2009! He was only 4 weeks old! He's so smart! He gets that from me! I've been trying to take pictures of it but he doesn't seem to want to cooperate!
Here is my first attempt to try to capture the smile! It's a half smile half smirk...he was smiling I just wasn't quick on the draw!
We have been trying to get him on a schedule...not really working but that's ok. I guess it takes them a little while to get on one. I mean he's only 6 weeks old! He sleeps really good at night. The first half of night is the best...then the second half he still sleeps for about 3-4 hours but he's more restless. Then around 5 or 6 he comes and sleeps on me!! I want to sleep in so I let him sleep with me! Last night he had a good night. He went to bed at 8:30 PM and he didn't get up till 2:30 AM! So Mike got up and changed him, I stayed in bed! I then fed him and he went back to sleep and woke up at 5 AM. So it was a good night! He DOES NOT like to take naps. This is a little frustrating! He takes 20 minute cat naps. I just wish he would sleep during the day like he does at night! I'm hoping daycare will get him on a regular napping schedule! Maybe they can do the hard part for me! I mean we're paying them enough!
Ok well I have to get some work done around the house, clean out my car, and sort through the crap in the garage! I'm having a yard sale!! I need to get all the stuff together and pick a date and then I'm going to sell it!
xoxo
Deidra
No comments:
Post a Comment