Friday Mike and I met with our loan officer to sign some documents and ask some questions about our loan. We learned that a short sale is more complicated and takes more time than a foreclosure! That was news that I DID NOT want to hear! We still have not heard a thing about the house. I'm getting impatient!
Saturday we went to New York for our friend Donel's wedding. I could not sleep Friday night! I think I was worried about packing and forgetting stuff! So I woke up at 5:50 AM. We left around 10 AM and it took about 4.5 hours to get there. That was an interesting ride. We went the "back way" through Vermont and over Hog Back Mountain. We stayed at the Franklin Plaza Suites & Inn in Troy, NY ( I think that was name of it).
The church was AMAZING and so was the reception!! The reception was at the Franklin Plaza, which happened to be the old Bank of Troy. So it was an old bank turned into a reception hall. It was awesome inside. The coat room was an old safe! Check it out!
Pretty cool huh?! The food was really good too...but we didn't get our entrees until 10 PM! Stacy was in the wedding so Jason, Mike, me, mum, daddy, Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Richard all sat together. Of course, because I'm pregnant it HAD to be open bar the entire reception! So needless to say it was a long night for me but it was a lot of fun!
Here is a fat-so picture of me at the wedding! Someone at work told me I was "big as a house" which offended me a little...but then they tried to make it better by saying "but you're supposed to be". That didn't really help!
We left NY on Sunday around 9:30 AM and got home around 1. It was a fun weekend. We went to Steve and Lindsay's to watch the Superbowl. And that was my weekend!!
I was pretty tired Monday morning and I was letting her highness out and she decided that she wanted to go near the road...so I walk down off the porch (which I never do in the morning) in my slippers and I fell!! I fell on my left knee first and then on my right knee and then ended up on my butt! So I'm pretty sore today! But I think I'll make it!
Here is another picture of my belly! I'm 22 weeks and there are only 18 weeks (or less ) to go!! I took these pictures myself...sorry if they aren't very good!
xoxo
Deidra
You're belly is adorable!!! You are not a house!!! So when do things get rolling with the green toilet? I can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDeleteFirst, you are NOT as big as a house...you have an awesome baby belly that is housing the next Moulton miracle! Plus, your boobs look fantastic, so enjoy it! The wedding looked RAD and I'm glad you had fun. But post again soon, so we know what the status of your house is. I'm excited for you and mike!!! I've got my fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDelete